Social Media Marketing
January 2, 2019
There are a lot of rumors floating around about the appropriate methods to maximize your Facebook Business Page for SEO. Some people say to make sure that you have keywords inside your Facebook URL while others say to have specific keywords and phrases on your FB document names that represent your uploaded content.
Both are true, but because searching the Web can be a drag to find the best and easiest ways to optimize your FB business page to obtain the maximum organic visitors from search engines, here are a couple of methods I have discovered that have worked well for me personally.
Let us begin having the most significant optimizing tip for your Facebook fan page.
1. Pick a Brandable Name
Optimizing your FB page for search engines should be as straightforward as a adding few important phrases that represent your business. In cases like this, I am branding myself as a Search Engine Optimization Blogger giving away FREE SEO tips.
You might be tempted to stuff your own FB fan page with too many keywords like “John’s SEO Blogger Tips, Keyword hints, On-Page Optimization and Social Media Strategies,” but using a title similar to this may hurt your viral growth with Facebook.
If you appear too spammy, even though that is not your intention, your followers and readers might be less inclined to participate with your page. Providing value with non self-serving posts and vital advice can bring a quality following.
Hint — The first word within your Facebook Business page name is given the most importance by Google.
2. Use Keywords Through Your Facebook Page
Just like some other sites from cyberspace, keyword optimization is the most fundamental form of onsite SEO.
Be certain to include your site’s address (URL) together with key words with-in your brief description. Your Website’s link along with your short description will be shown, above the fold and, on the very front of your Facebook business page. Your site’s URL will be clickable and simple for readers to go to your Website with just one click.
Assessing your Facebook company page is similar to any other SEO procedure to get a Website. The title of the Facebook page is going to be utilized as the Meta Title Tag and the short description will be used as the Meta Descriptions Tag.
3. Create a Custom Facebook URL
Do not ever settle for the standard issue Facebook URL which is included with your Facebook account. After your lover page has obtained 25 enjoys, Facebook will give you the chance to create a custom and one of a kind URL for your business page.
Since URL’s hold high value to search engines, a distinctive Facebook website address should be in your bag of search engine optimization tips and tricks to add to your social networks. Facebook vanity URL’s offer the company owner to place their company name or an easy to remember link that can help enhance your brand awareness.
Stop by FaceBook.com/Username to check out some Facebook username possibilities available. When you land on the site, select your Business Page from the drop-down listing. Then you’ll have a box to enter a desired user-name.
Hint — Similar to your site’s meta descriptions tag, you will want to utilize a brief 160 or less character description for your business page so that your whole message displays in the search engine snippet.
4. Optimize Facebook Business Page Status Updates for SEO
When posting picture image and photos updates to your Facebook wall, make the most of this option “Say Something About This…” if Facebook prompts you. The text which you write will end up your search engine optimization name for that update.
Occasionally placing key words within your photo descriptions, status updates and communications with other Facebook customers, in which it seems natural and makes sense, can help boost your SEO efforts. Adding a link to your business website on your upgrades is also a good practice to follow.
Tip — Just like your Facebook company page title, Google will place a higher value from the very first word on your update, therefore it may be a smart move to consider making that a keyword relevant to your website.
5. Include Your Telephone Number and Address Within Your Facebook Page
It might sound surprising, but there are many businesses with a Facebook company page that do not include their contact information.
Contemplating the SEO significance that Google and other search engines are taking into account for social networking networking websites, it is just plain smart to add your contact number and address. Google will place a greater importance on Facebook business pages that give specific information for example your business phone number and address.
Recall having your ‘Brand’ indexed for local search is a vital step to growing your FB page after.
6. Backlink for a Facebook Business Page
Similar to every other Website in cyberspace, using a massive quantity of quality inbound links will classify your site as an authority in the eyes of Google.
The identical principle applies to a Facebook Business page, therefore, wherever appropriate and possible, make sure you include a link back to your fan webpage from other social networking websites, Websites, websites, etc..
7. Design an Informative Facebook Page Cover
This last tip might not be complete on SEO, but having a professionally designed and enlightening Facebook cover for your organization page won’t only look great, but it is going to put you in an elite group of over the restof the
Together with amazing graphics, be sure to include your Website name and tagline on the cover picture.
Also, make sure to include a square picture of yourself in the photo box… this dimension must be a minimum of 180 pixels width by 180 pixels heigh.
Hint — Make an arrow from the cover picture to the like button. This will encourage the people to like your webpage. Fans who ‘enjoyed’ your webpage will get upgrades increasing the amount of targeted visitors.
If your looking for an agressive social media campaign contact Paar Media Group.
September 29, 2018
What to do if your Facebook Business page has been banned and hot to prevent your Facebook ads account from being banned.
PLEASE Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/jimpaar
The most common Reasons, Why Facebook Suspend Your Ads Account. So what happened to your Ads account? There are some small problems in the competitive world of marketing. Like when your Facebook Ads account being disapproved. We feel shocked and surprised when this happens to us. Your ads businesses stop the moment your account is suspended.
An Ads account that is suspended can no longer run ads. This is because of the payments issues or the terms and policies violation. The Facebook team basically has terms and policies we should adhere to. Once you violate their terms of service, you won’t get a new Ads account using the same name, you will not drive traffic to the same domain themes forever. So why are they suspending our accounts? Here are the most common reasons why your ads are being flagged.
1. You publish misleading ad contents. One you violated the rule, you get punished for it. Publishing contents that have vague definitions are against the Facebook policies. When they realize that your content is deceptive, your account will be suspended. For instance, some cases where you use the term “ best” to describe your product content, it can be flagged for making claims that are competitive. Some cases also include using a copyright material from another person with no permission. These are the reason why your Ads account is banned.
2. Your website only exhibit ads. The Facebook team have received many complaints from users about the sites that only display the ads. When we open our Ads account, we set different goals that you want to achieve. When your primary goal is to hack a larger number of customers to your site, to make more money through advertising. Facebook will not tolerate your site to be an appropriate landing page for consumers. If you think that this rule is lame and does not apply to a site, l feel for you, my friend. A site does not have to be full with ads for it to be suspended but you should know the purpose of your site. Some of you also run blogs for ads , they are in this category. If you drive traffic to the site, then your account can be suspended so try to be fair enough with your site to protect it.
3. You use Malware in your site. This is another common reason why your account can be canceled. If your ads site to install software to user’s computers without their knowledge, this is a crime. My site can have malware intentionally and it is perfectly clear for Facebook to suspend my account. That is not debated able. If they discover that your site exists primary purpose of collecting user’s primary information, this is against their policy. Even if there is no malware.
4. Your ads contents are all in caps. When you publish your content with all words in capital letters, your account might not be approved. The only exception to this Facebook rule is when you are highlighting promotion codes. So what can you do when your Ads account is canceled? The way to help prevent this suspension is to fix the violation as soon as possible if it was a mistake. You can also call the Ads support team for help. You can contact Facebook to see if anything can be done, but you might need to open a new account. That sounds really sad, right? If you love your business and wants to make it grow, then adhere to the policies and term and make more money!
How to Start a Digital Marketing Business – Local SEO – How to Get Local SEO Clients – How to Start a Local SEO Company – Learn Local SEO – No Technical Skills Required How to Start a Digital Marketing Business with NO Technical Skills. All you need is a computer and cell phone to work from anywhere you want to. This is a real business you can be proud of. If you like social media and searching things on Google this business is for you.
Schedule your FREE One Hour Strategy call at https://jimpaar.com/schedule-a-strategy-session/ , I look forward to speaking with you and help you start making money in the next 30 days.
October 10, 2017
A beginners guide to blogging from choosing a platform – Blogger or WordPress , deciding on a name and all about content! To see links to tutorials etc visit my blog!
Learn how to create a blog template step by step for beginners! In this video I show you how to make a blog website using the same technology as fortune 500 companies. This will show you how to make a wordpress blog from scratch!
This will show you how to learn to blog and how to make money with the blog.
Get biggest discount hosting at: http://bit.ly/2xxFVpm
———Cameras Used To Shoot This Video ——-
Camera — Samsung NX300
Lens — Samsung NX 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Camera Lens (White)
Tripod — AmazonAluminum Tripod With Bag
Microphone — Movo WMIC70 Wireless 48-Channel UHF Lavalier Microphone System with Omni-Lav
Lighting — Neewer 2.6M x 3M/8.5ft x 10ft Background Support System and 800W 5500K Umbrellas Softbox Continuous Lighting Kit
This VIDEO was EDITED with Camtasia on a PC.
PLEASE Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/jimpaar
Schedule your FREE One Hour Strategy call at https://jimpaar.com/schedule-a-strategy-session, I look forward to speaking with you and help you start making money in the next 30 days.
September 29, 2017
Are you struggling to write Facebook ad copy that drive conversions and engagement? Are you frustrated by not getting likes and shares?
The secret to Facebook ads is getting a high relevance score. Hot to get low cost leads on facebook, low cost per click on Facebook.
This video reveals the secret to writing Facebook ads that get you high relevance score that drive conversions.
Learn more about my story here: http://up2paar.net/
Remember, one or two lines of copy is not going to do anything for you or your product. If you are talking about your product’s features and benefits in your advertisements, you are completely missing the boat.
Way before the Facebook era, you will see that long copy ads worked wonders for all of the great direct response marketers. A good example is Grant Cardone or Alex Becker, they write long copy.
This is the first big key thing to keep in mind when creating your facebook ads.
But there is another powerful secret to add on that can really boost the engagement of your audience and thusly boosting the response of your ad on Facebook… That is story telling! Think about someone like Tony Robbins, he is always telling a story.
This is the ‘trick’ I found that has massively increased the profitability in my facebook advertising and also generated massive increases in responses and engagement on my facebook ads!
If you would like to know how to start your own Digital Marketing Business with NO Technical Skills. All you need is a computer and cell phone to work from anywhere you want to. This is a real business you can be proud of.
Schedule your FREE One Hour Strategy call at http://meetme.so/JimPaar ,
I look forward to speaking with you and help you start making money in the next 30 days. You could be making $5,000 a month in 30 days, some students have doubled that.